All scripts are in namespace MText. So, don’t forget to add
using MTexton top of the script when referencing scripts on this asset.
Modifiable attributes via script: material, characterSpacingInput for character spacing, lineSpacingInput for line spacing, height, length
Some modifiable properties like normalBackgroundMaterial, pressedBackgroundMaterial, selectedBackgroundMaterial etc.
Toggle is controlled by button. Set button‘s interactable property to control toggle
Note: Nothing in the
MText.FontCreationnamespace is meant to be used by anything other than what it does already. The code is quiet messy and hard to provide support for since I am not very knowledgeable about mesh genaration. So, wrapping it in a DLL. Will slowly organize stuff and move some pieces of them out of DLL one by one later. if I have the time. (Low priority). Update to 1.4.2: moved most code out of DLL. (mesh+obj exporter, different helper scripts) Just triangulation script is in DLL.
[This is not asset version change list. It is just API change.] Version 2.0.0 Most public text variables are properties now, will auto update the text if changed.
Version 1.6.9 1. Input String has been renamed to input field 2. Toggle's "active" variable has been renamed to "isOn" to match with Unity's UI. 3. Toggle's active & inactive item is game-object now, instead of a list.
UpdateText()now updates the text no matter what. Use
UpdateTextWithCheck()if you want to update if change is made to the tracked properties.
- 1.Modular 3D Text: NewEffect(the list to add module to, new module); method ClearAllEffects();
- 2.StatusToolTip script replaces DamageText script to be used in a real scenerio instead of just as a sample
- 1.Few more scripts are out of DLL.
- 2.In-editor font creator can export font as mesh instead of OBJ too and the scripts are out of DLL. They aren't really useful for anything outside of font creation. Not putting them in Scripting references to avoid clutter.
- 1.Slider Value range events have been added
- 2.Text has new
bool activateChildObjects. This creates child characters as inactive.
- 1.bool useUpperCaseLettersIfLowerCaseIsMissing added to Font class. Does what it says.
- 2.Nothing in the MText.FontCreation namespace is meant to be used by anything other than what it does already. The code is quiet messy and hard to provide support for. So, wrapping it in a DLL. Will slowly organize stuff and move out of DLL one by one.
- 1.Slider & Input string visual update methods now take style options from List just like buttons
PressButtonDontCallList()is a new method to press a button without calling the parent list. Primarily used by List itself to avoid recursive calls by
- 3.InputField now has public
MText_UI_Buttonnow has a
LoadDefaultSettings()method that does what it says.